It was clear to me early on that I was going to learn a profession related to movement. However, I decided to become a therapist only after my initial training as a movement educator.
Working and training with people who have or have had injuries, physical complaints or pain and working together with them to make progress was particularly appealing and motivating.
Due to my experience in the fitness sector, I decided in 2009 to start my second training as a physiotherapist. The following additional trainings enable me to offer different forms of therapy and to adjust them individually to each client.
At ostejo I am looking forward to improving the quality of life of our customers with the help of my treatments, so that they can enjoy their own life independently and self-confidently.
- 2020 FOI Functional Orthonomy and Integration
- 2018 Dry Needling Therapist DVS®
- 2018 Pilates Care
- 2014 CAS Manual therapy SAMT
- 2012 Training as a certified physiotherapist
- 2007 Fitness supervisor SAFS
- 2007 Training as certified Bewegungspädagogin GDS/ifB
- since 2020 Therapist with ostejo
- 2012-2020 Physiotherapist CorpoSana Health Center, Basel
- 2008-2012 Fitness Instructor CorpoSana Health Center, Basel
- 2007-2008 Fitness Instructor John Valentine Fitness Club AG, Basel
- 2005-2008 Sports massage in Bad Rheinfelden AG
- various regional sportsmen in Basel and surroundings in the fields of athletics, figure skating, tennis, basketball, golf, orienteering, mountain biking
- Figure Skating
- Scuba Diving